The executive summary and full report are posted at the DoIT Academic Technology site.
Some of the key findings include:
- 30,000 people use Learn@UW each semester at UW-Madison
- 77% of students report a positive experience
- 73% of instructors report a positive experience
- Instructors primarily use Learn@UW for course administration
- Students most value convenience and the gradebook
- Instructors report problems with the interface in general and specifically with the quiz and gradebook tools
Has anyone conducted, or read, a similar report from a university?