Thursday, December 06, 2012

Sharing my notes from EDUCAUSE 2012 (finally)


One month after an excellent EDUCAUSE 2012 annual conference in Denver, I have found time to post my rough notes from the sessions I attended.

You can access my notes here in a Google Doc:

Feel free to scan, add comments or follow-up with me if anything catches your eye. Warning: these are very unpolished notes, but they do contain links to videos of the sessions if available and to some related resources.

Content:
  1. Keynote: Clay Shirkey - IT as a Core Academic Competence
  2. Getting Smart About Educational Analytics
  3. Starting Conversations Across Silos in Time of Change
  4. Openness - EDUCAUSE Constituent Group
  5. Statistically Significant: How Big Data and Data Science Impact Higher Education
  6. Keynote - Blueprint for Change in Era of Rapid Reinvention - Elliot Masie and Christine Flannagan
  7. Introducing WebEx Social - Case Western, Duke
  8. Coalition for Networked Information - Community Update
  9. Summary of Vendor Announcements at EDUCAUSE


No comments: