- Keynote: Clay Shirkey - IT as a Core Academic Competence
- Getting Smart About Educational Analytics
- Starting Conversations Across Silos in Time of Change
- Openness - EDUCAUSE Constituent Group
- Statistically Significant: How Big Data and Data Science Impact Higher Education
- Keynote - Blueprint for Change in Era of Rapid Reinvention - Elliot Masie and Christine Flannagan
- Introducing WebEx Social - Case Western, Duke
- Coalition for Networked Information - Community Update
- Summary of Vendor Announcements at EDUCAUSE
Thursday, December 06, 2012
Sharing my notes from EDUCAUSE 2012 (finally)
One month after an excellent EDUCAUSE 2012 annual conference in Denver, I have found time to post my rough notes from the sessions I attended.
You can access my notes here in a Google Doc:
Feel free to scan, add comments or follow-up with me if anything catches your eye. Warning: these are very unpolished notes, but they do contain links to videos of the sessions if available and to some related resources.